Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Kara, My 13 yr Weimaraner ate a poise pad yesterday. Not the

Customer Question

Hello Dr Kara,
My 13 yr Weimaraner ate a poise pad yesterday. Not the whole thing just pieces of it. She has woke me up early the last 2 days in a row and has a history of s week stomach as well as has vestibular issue (dizzy mostly for a few days). She passed a regular stool, then a soft stool and then diarrhea. ( odd for her to go 3 times during one outing). She came back in and was licking and a little like groaning like uncomfortable signs and then i tried to let her out, vomited 2 times it had items in it I could describe but think it was pieces of the pad. Now she is laying in a curled position I can hear her belly making same sound over and over again, then it stops for a few mins. She lifted her head and was drooling now she is extremely sleeping ( which she typically is now a days anyway) but like this is exhaustion from what i would equate to a human after an attack of IBS. I am concerned she has a mild shake to her like there is a probably. I have a Pepcid as she is to
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. Would you like to continue waiting for Dr. Kara or continue with me? Please let me know, thank you.