Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My grand dog just ate the bottom out of Maxforce FC Roach

Customer Question

my grand dog just ate the bottom out of Maxforce FC Roach killer station. Then she ate dry dog food and drank water. What do I do? She is a 34 lb. Beagle.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is my answer, my dog could die before you get around to sending an answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is almost 3:30 in the morning. I really need an answer now so the dog can be treated or taken to an emergency vet if need be.
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.

I will be pleased to call you back ASAP

Dr Scott

Standing by to call you back, please accept the phone call request so I can get your number.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Still standing by, if you want to cancel the phone call that's fine, please let me know and I will be glad to type out a reply for you here ...

Regards,

Dr Scott

I have to log off now because of the late hour but I will opt out so another vet can help you out if this proves necessary.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I just came online and saw your question. It appears your first expert left the conversation. My name is***** am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

How is she doing? Do you still need help with her?