Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 8 lbs toy poodle has been vomiting and having stomach

Customer Question

My 8 lbs toy poodle has been vomiting and having stomach spasms for about the past three hours. THere's nothing in her system, so all she is vomiting is foam and initially clear, and most recently a yellow tinged looking liquid. She's shaking intermittently. Intially thought she was having trouble breathing, but now it seems different. It started all of a sudden, while she was resting and I don't' believe she ingested anything (or at least she didn't just before the incident began)
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any pre existing medical conditions?

2- Can you take a look at her gums and see if they are pink or pale?