Ola Barrett
Ola Barrett,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Lake Chatuge Animal Hospital
77721119

My four month westie six lb got in my wallet and ate part of

Customer Question

My four month westie six lb got in my wallet and ate part of an adderall pill i have for narcolepsy she normally runs around plays all the time but is just sitt looking around call her but just sits there othrr than that seems normal ate part of pill one hour ago help
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Ola Barrett replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am Dr RB and I am a veterinarian. An hour may have been too long for this to help but try giving her 1-2 teaspoons of peroxide to make her vomit. If she doesn't vomit or if she does and you do not see the pill in her vomit, please take her to an emergency clinic right way so they can give her activated charcoal and intravenous fluids to flush her bloodstream of the medication. I hope this helps you:)

Hello.. I hope Lizzie is doing better today and she had no adverse reaction. If my advice helped you, will you take the time to give my answer a positive rating?

Hello again, I hope your little friend is feeling better..If my advice helped, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to give my response a positive rating? This would allow me to receive compensation for my expertise and time assisting you and your pet.. Much thanks