Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Hello, I am Dr. RB :) You need to take your cat to the vet right away because even though you have washed some of the medication away with bathing, it sounds as though enough has absorbed to the skin to cause a toxicity. Therefore, your cat needs to be treated right away with intravenous fluids in order to flush the toxins from the bloodstream, prevent neurological dysfunction or major organ failure.
Hello, just checking to see how your cat is doing and if my advice helped you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a positive rating. If you have other questions or I can help you further with this please let me know?