Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a English Bulldog that is 4 years old. I have only

Customer Question

I have a English Bulldog that is 4 years old. I have only had her for a few months. The lady I got her from said she had an emergency surgery on Her stomach and couldn't have anything to eat except Science Diet ID Digestive Care. No treats or anything and must take a stool softener everyday. Is there nothing else that is comparable to this. This is soooo expensive.
Submitted: 1 year ago via Vet.com.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Did the previous owner tell you why Daisy had to have emergency surgery? What will happen if she has any other food, will she have diarrhea?