Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

My 28lb shiba inu just ate a cricket that was sprayed with

Customer Question

My 28lb shiba inu just ate a cricket that was sprayed with Ortho insect killer last night. Do I need to worry?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today.

Friend, the active ingredient in Ortho insect killer is Bifenthrin, not likely to be systemically toxic if she only ingested a cricket that was sprayed, the concentration is to low. Hachi will be fine.

Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!