Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has a soft bulge on her left side. I just notice

Customer Question

My dog has a soft bulge on her left side. I just notice another bulge under her right paw, should I be concerned? ?She still is active as ever and it doesn't seem to bother her
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she had the first buldge?

Is the one on the paw stretching the skin?

Is it between the paw pads or back from the paw itself?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clipicon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.