Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 3 1/2 ship tzu 10 week old puppy got into my grapes and

Customer Question

My 3 1/2 ship tzu 10 week old puppy got into my grapes and ate two should I be concerned what do I do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. Please tell me how much Bentley weighs { In pounds } and I will check out the toxicity risks for you.

2. Also how long ago did this happen. { How many minutes or hours ago } ?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hello again,

I am standing by to advise you on the grape toxicity issue, would you like me to proceed?

Regards,

Dr Scott