Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

Would that also cause thick foaming from s mouth

Customer Question

Would that also cause thick foaming from his mouth
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

I did respond to this question after your rating, I apologize if my typing was a little slow and you didn't get the response right away...

It can because it is bitter and caustic so you can rinse his mouth out to remove any residual plant material and ensure there are no lesions/ wounds in the mouth as well. It also can cause the foaming because nausea can result in foaming as well

If the rinsing is not helping, he paws at his mouth, or seems uncomfortable a veterinary er visit is warranted to ensure there is nothing else that requires medical management.

Please let me know how else I can assist you both today

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!

If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!

Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bob,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Samson. How is everything going?
Dr. Altman