Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

Jo my daughter has a year old teacup Yorkshire terrier who

Customer Question

Hi Dr Jo my daughter has a year old teacup Yorkshire terrier who is constipated and has a very sore bum is it ok to use sudocrem on her please .. June
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning June, and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am sorry but Dr. Jo is not available at this time but I would like to help, June. Yes, it is OK to use the Sudocreme on sweet Lola's sore rear. It will not hurt even if she licks this but may help because it does contain a mild anesthetic. I would prefer that you use something such as Cortaid which is a steriod creme over the counter and will help reduce this pain and inflammation quicker for her sore rear.

Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you
Sincerely, ***** *****

Hi June Rogers,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Lola. How is everything going?
Dr. Loretta