Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Dr., Just thought I'd let you know the outcome, our

Customer Question

Dr. Susan, Just thought I'd let you know the outcome for Katy, our retriever. She was taking a lot of medications, including 6 Lefludamide's a day and on October 8, she started throwing up blood from her mouth and nose. An ultrasound of her abdomen was
done and it appeared she had several tumors in her liver. She had been on medications for 2 years so don't know if they caused it or the tumors were there from the beginning. We had her euthanized on October 8 and we're thinking about getting another dog.
Thank you for all your help. Joan ward
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.

Oh Joan, I'm so sorry to hear about Katy. You tried so hard with her. You'll know when the time is right to get another dog. Let me know if you have any questions about the process.