Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog had a stroke on Monday and this morning he woke up

Customer Question

My dog had a stroke on Monday and this morning he woke up with no appetite .. He also had a very restless nite and seems in some discomfort .. He does have pancreatitis so I don't know if it's the stroke or that .. He also has diabetis bout sugar is good for now .. Is it common to loose appetite after a stroke
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? What signs were your dog showing that indicated that he had a stroke? How long has he had pancreatitis? How was the pancreatitis diagnosed?