Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

On each side of my dogs jaw there is a big not like by her

Customer Question

On each side of my dogs jaw there is a big not like by her glandsshe is a pit pull what could it be
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Are these on the inside of the jaw (so under the throat)? Or the outside (more on the side of her face)?

Are they firm, soft, or hard? Are they uncomfortable for her?

How long have they been present?

Normal
0
Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.