Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

My Dog Kiwi will be needing refill Im afraid they won't want

Customer Question

My Dog Kiwi will be needing refill Im afraid they won't want to refill
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Kiwi. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian.

Usually dogs that are on Lasix need it forever. Why do you think they won't want to refill?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They just say she's old & want to give here Generic Laxix Im low Imcome & on Payment Plan I took her to another Vet & they Gave me Brand Name I started giving her 20mg. Three times in 24hr. Period & she's Doing real Good Afraid they won't refill Can I get Online Doctor to Aprove a refill if needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

You can only get a prescription from a veterinarian who has examined Kiwi, who has a client patient relationship with you.

You can try going to an online pharmacy:

http://www.1800petmeds.com/Furosemide-prod10083.html

and ordering, and putting the information from your vet there. Your vet will be contacted about refilling it, but it will be up to him or her whether to agree.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Edgar Veloz(###) ###-####
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry, I can't make phone calls for the website. If you like, I will opt out and see if another expert can help you and make a phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay Im just worried that they won't refill for there own reasons But she's here & fine eating drinking water waliking Around Due to God & Laxix
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

You can ask them, or send a request from the online pharmacy. We get requests daily from online pharmacies that our clients have requested. If we have seen the pet, and it is a medication the pet needs, we usually sign it and then the pharmacy ships the medication to the client.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I get Kiwi to see one of you
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am in New Mexico. This is an online service. You could bring Kiwi to see me, if you are anywhere in my area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In San Francisco California Do you have any affiliation Doctors out here you can refer me to
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am not affiliated with any doctors in that area. This is an online service, for information only. If you need to see a veterinarian face to face, you can try the yellow pages, or by looking online for vets with offices in your area.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

How is Kiwi doing?