My dog Brewer, black lab., has been sick since the day I adopted him from the local shelter, at 11 months. At times his diarrhea and vomiting have been so bad, I thought he had been poisoned. I have tried everything, and settled on a raw
diet which he seemed to do well with until recently.
He has only gone 21 days, since I've had him, without these symptoms. He has been to 2 different vets. but with little help.
He gets 4 small meals a day, the first, a can of soft food with probiotics and enzymes and diatomaceous earth for parasites. Recently I removed chicken
from his diet thinking it was a long term intolerance and had to take him off raw diet. He is getting small helping of Nutrisca and Paul Newman's organic. He truly loves to eat!
He seems to vomit in the early morning hours but this last week he has had diarrhea in the house a couple times, something he has never done. He has not lost any weight, yet, looks great and plays
and exercises well. This morning he is more lethargic after a round of vomiting and diarrhea last night and this morning. I have tried the chicken and rice. homemade, he does okay for awhile. I'm at my wits end. I've tried everything and I simply can't afford large vet bills with a lot of tests and exploration. I've also tried Imodium and Pepcid rounds which helped little. He does not seem to be in pain but it's hard to tell really. Thank you in advance.