Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

I think my landlord is trying to poison my dog I found a

Customer Question

I think my landlord is trying to poison my dog I found a piece of raw meat in my backyard what should I do with it until I get it tested should I keep it in the freezer or refrigerator
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help today.

Due to chemical breakdown with time, the sample should be frozen and the submitted to your local police/crime lab for analysis. Remember that it should be packaged in a fully sealed bag (to avoid any other contaminates) and labeled with the sample date, tumor of collection, and location found.

I hope this information is helpful.

If you need any additional information, do not hesitate to ask!

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today.Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kimberly,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Scrappy. How is everything going?
nekovet