Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has ear infection and i would like to know if i can

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My dog has ear infection and i would like to know if i can get a vet online to prescribe an antibiotic . My dogs vet is closed. I know for my children we have a plan called alive ahealth Online where the Dr can look at an review case online. Thank you, ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure Thanks
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Wait ...Am I asking a Vet who can prescribe medication to my dog?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has anybody tried to contact me? im not sure if i missed a call? Or Chat?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your dog's ear. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. This service is for information only. I can't write a prescription for a dog that I have not examined.

I will be happy to answer questions about your dog's problems, and help as best I can. I may be able to suggest things you can try that are over the counter. If you are only looking for a place to get a prescription for you dog, this experts on this service can't help with that. Let me know if you want to continue with me for information about your dog. Rebecca