Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.
I'm sorry for this concern for Athena but happy to reassure you that even though she ingested the products you mention, they aren't likely to be toxic for her. She might vomit within 30-60 minutes or she might develop diarrhea within 12-24 hours; these are the most commonly seen side effects.
However, having said that, there have been rare instances of dogs developing liver injury after ingestion of large amounts of joint supplements so it might be prudent to induce vomiting if she ingested the chews and greenies < 2 hours ago and if you have 3% hydrogen peroxide.
The dose would be 1 teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight, mixed with bread and then walk her around. Repeat the dose in 15 minutes, if necessary. Not all dogs will vomit when peroxide is given but most will.
If she doesn't vomit and/or it's been longer than 2 hours, then I'd continue to monitor her for any unusual behavior such as lethargy, increased thirst/urination or diarrhea which persists. If any of those signs develop, then a vet visit may be prudent.
The majority of dogs will be just fine after over-ingestion of these products; I certainly hope that's the case with Althena.
I hope this helps. Deb