Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My pbgv is pacing and shaking and whining but seems to want

Customer Question

my pbgv is pacing and shaking and whining but seems to want to have treats and go out. i have given him half a benedryl hoping to calm him but he is still showing same symptoms an hour later. i cant drive and dont know what to do
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your PBGV. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

I see you requested a phone call, and I am sorry to see you have not gotten help from an expert before now. I am not able to do phone calls for the website, but I would be happy to help you here.

How is he doing? Do you still need help with him?