Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

My dog takes Simplicef at least three times a year. Right

Customer Question

My dog takes Simplicef at least three times a year. Right now he is getting another ear infection and I cannot get him to the Vet. I need to get a prescription right away for Simplicef. Do you know where I can do that online? He is a 10 year old English Bulldog and he always takes 200 MG. 2.5 pills per day for 28 days. It also helps with his feet which get raw between his toes. he weighs 100 pounds
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that Buster gets this problem so often. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. My name is Rebecca.

There are many online pharmacies that can fill a prescription for Simplicef, here is just one example:

http://www.1800petmeds.com/Simplicef-prod10739.html

However, they will ask for your veterinarian's fax number and information and will need to contact your vet before they fill your request. By law, only a veterinarian who has seen and examined Buster, who has a "client patient relationship" with you and Buster can write a prescription. As much as I would like to help, and I know how much it helps Buster to get this, I cannot be the veterinarian to sign the prescription, since I don't have a client patient relationship with you. I have to have seen and examined Buster for that.

Perhaps your vet will sign for it since he or she has prescribed it in the past. If you fill out the information, they will contact your vet on your behalf. It will be up to your vet whether to sign it or not.

Let me know what else I can answer or help with. Rebecca

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

How is Buster doing? Can I help with anything else?

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Buster. How is everything going?