Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

Recently I required your services and, I think, paid $36. Is

Customer Question

Recently I required your services and, I think, paid $36. Is this something I am going to have to pay a fee every month? I hope not as I cannot afford it. I take my pets to the vet on a regular basis and that was an emergency situation. I am thankful you
helped me. Please let me know.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Friend, I don't deal with charges. You will need to contact customer service. I am sure they will be able to help you. Thank you.

Dr. Peter

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Friend, on the bottom of the page you can click on "contact us" and this will direct you to customer service.

Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Peter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used your service on 10-15-15.
The information was helpful. I did not realize because of being so up set that you were charging me every month/ So far I have been charged $78.00. I took my dog to the vet the next day and it was
$165. I am a widow living in a retirement home and have very limited income. I take my dogs to the vet on a regular basis. This one was an emergency. I don't mind having to pay the $36 on 10-15 but I CANNOT
pay $36.00 per month every month. Please cancel whatever account I have and refund $42.00 or $36.00 If you cannot cancel withoiut problem, I will notify my bank to reject any request for payment from you. I am so upset over this. I don't or did not realize I was getting into something like this and was so upset at the time... Am I to understand you want to charge $18 to just talk on the phone about this?
Something is not right about this. I am 74 years old but I am in my right mind.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Friend, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "contact us" they will be able to help you with issues involving charges. I don't deal with charges, you need to speak to someone in customer service. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dr. Peter