Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian
88695179

I have a 7 month shee Poo. Yesterday I had a cleaning

Customer Question

I have a 7 month shee Poo.
Yesterday I had a cleaning service in, and took out a large rug in the main area of the condo, to clean. Today the puppy is peeing all over the house, not using the owe pads or going outside. He is also insisting to be held... And when not, and in her crate is barking ng and is not settling down at all. I am at a loss. The cleaning service used organic cleaner without any noticeable odor.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I am sorry to hear that your puppy is having such strange behavior. Based on you history, I am suspicious that your puppy have developed a bladder infection and this is just coincidental with the carpet cleaning. The house-soiling, acting anxious and wanting to be held is very suggestive of bladder pain. Your puppy needs to see a veterinarian to have a urinalysis and start the appropriate medications.

I know it is Saturday night, but do you have a local animal emergency room near you? You may want to consider taking your puppy to see them this evening. If that isn't possible, I would strongly consider either finding a local day practice near you that is open on Sundays or going to the animal ER. I would be very worried about making your puppy wait until Monday.

I hope this answer helps you. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Dr. Amanda

Kansas State University

College of Veterinary Medicine Class of 2001

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

Hi, How is your puppy this evening? Any more problems with urination?

Do you have any more questions for me?

Also, if you would consider rating my answer, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Dr. Amanda

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for answering your question. For future questions, you can find me here: http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=88695179&FID=0

Best regards,

Dr. Amanda

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

Best regards,

Dr. Amanda

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

I haven’t hear back from you in a while. How is your pet this evening? Do you have any more question for me? If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for answering your question. For future questions, you can find me here: http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=88695179&FID=0

Best regards,

Dr. Amanda