Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

My puppies 10 week old German Shepherd mix has a uti. She is

Customer Question

My puppies 10 week old German Shepherd mix has a uti. She is on her second day of aventiclav 125ml twice a day as well as for pain I am giving her vetergesic buprenorphine injections 0.03 ml 3 times a day. She is still in alot of pain is there anything I can do to help her with her pain
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

OK, good. Are her gums pink?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will putting her in tub help with her pain
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

I apologize, I am using a brand-new computer tonight, and my response about the gums was actually supposed to be for a different client. Let me start over. (Ahem) Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue. What exactly is the puppy doing that makes you think it is painful?