Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

I take my dog to the vet today, he said she need x tray, I

Customer Question

Hi i take my dog to the vet today, he said she need x tray, I make the appointment already for tomorrow however she doesn't move and she is lethargy
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry but I cannot make a phone call due to my location but I would like to try to help....

The most common cause for this is an unstable disc in his back caused by a sudden movement or just moving the wrong way. This will not show up on a survey xray...this will require a contrast study to determine for sure. The treatment before you can see your vet is aspirin at 5 mg per pound every 12 hrs. If he does not respond to this treatment, have your vet xray your guy to know for sure.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she passed away the same night, is a very difficult time for me and my family.

Oh my! I am so sorry!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you , your family and your precious girl!!