Hello, I'm Dr. Deb and will do my best to help you today.
I'm sorry for this concern for your dog. There haven't been toxicity studies done with supplements of this sort in dogs although I wouldn't expect this to be a toxic dose for your dog.
If she ingested the capsules less than an hour or so ago, you could induce vomiting if you have 3% hydrogen peroxide. The dose would be 1 teaspoon per 10 lbs of body weight. Mix it with bread, walk her around and repeat the dose in 15 minutes if necessary. Not all dogs will vomit when peroxide is given but most will.
If you're unsuccessful in making her vomit or it's been several hours since she ate the capsules, the following signs might be seen:
Vomiting might be seen within 30-60 minutes after ingestion.
Diarrhea might develop in 12-24 hours.
This supplement can cause photosensitivity or photo-dermatitis such that a rash, itching, redness, and/or ulceration develops after exposure to direct sunlight so I'd keep her out of the sun if at all possible for the next 24-36 hours.
Agitation, restlessness or hypersensitivity might be seen.
I hope this helps. Deb