Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

My daughter 48 was diagnosed with cancer so I was given a

Customer Question

my daughter 48 was diagnosed with cancer so I was given a poodle/terrier mix. he is perfect for her. how do I go about having him certified as a service dog?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry but, due to my location, I am unable to make phone calls. There are many schools for service dogs such as Little Angels located in California that will train the service dog for the needs of the owner. Contact one of these in your area and get Snow registered and into training. This LINK describes this one but there are many across the country.

Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you
Sincerely, ***** *****