Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!
I am so sorry an expert has not been in to help you both tonight
Bloat is very specific in its symptoms: Retching or vomiting without production, unable to rest comfortably, swollen abdomen, pacing/ anxious
With her age there are a multitude of other issues to be concerned about if she is not showing these symptoms.
Recommend veterinary er
- Gums are pale, yellow, brick red and sticky indicating dehydration
- Vomiting or diarrhea with blood in it
- Increased lethargy or difficulty getting comfortable
- Respiratory rate > 60 while at rest
- Temperature rectally <99 or >103.5
- No interest in food for 24+ hours
- No urination for 12+ hours
- Trembling without resolution for more than an hour
- Productive coughing
- Taking a "play bow" or what looks like a downward dog position which is abdominal distress
Is she having any vomiting, diarrhea? Are her gums nice and pink and moist? Does she seem overly lethargic or is she still active (for her age) and responsive to you?
I hope this information makes sense, if you are able to guide me with any other symptoms we can hone in on what is going on with Sadie but if she is showing any of the clinical signs above please consider a veterinary er tonight...
If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!
If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!