Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  I have been a practicing veterinarian for over 30 years.
60411192

The night before she died she throw-up 8 times. she never

Customer Question

The night before she died she throw-up 8 times. she never did except for yellow jacket sting 2 mths ago,she wrote up likes she had a seizer (tongue hanging out.looking in space,she didn't recognize me,pee alover the floor) I tried to get Dr. & emergengy 24 hr service Sun. morning, My Diamond died 5 hrs later. Im so sad could U please helpme, My friend has the sister. We are worried about Bella doing good right now! thank You
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Deb.

Thank you for requesting me but I'm sorry that I was off my computer when you did so.

I'm so sorry that you've lost Diamond; I certain that you and your family must still be in shock over her sudden loss.

I can absolutely understand your concern for Bella but I have a few additional questions about Diamond first if you don't mind:

1. Did you manage to get Diamond to a vet before she passed?

2. Is so, did they run bloodwork? What were the results?

3. Was there any possibility of her eating something toxic or poisonous such as a mushroom or mulch or rotted food?

4. Could she have ingested drugs, legal or otherwise?

5. Do Bella and Diamond visit with each other? Do they have access to the same things, in other words?

Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.

Thanks for your patience. Deb