Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian
88695179

My border collie ate 6 doses of Heartguard and 6 doses of

Customer Question

My border collie ate 6 doses of Heartguard and 6 doses of Nexguard sometime today. Is she in danger?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I am sorry to hear your dog wasted an entire 6 months of preventative. The good news is that these products are very safe and will cause no harm to your dog for consuming all of them. If you have further questions, you can call the 800 number on the product box and you can talk with their customer service people.

For future reference you can also call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control. They are your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think that your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call (888)(###) ###-####/strong>. A $65 consultation fee may be applied to your credit card. They will ask you the name of the product as well as any listed ingredient and will tell you if the product is toxic and if you should rush your pet t

Best regards, ***** ***** this answer helps you.

Dr. Amanda

Kansas State University,

College of Veterinary Medicine Class of 2001

o the nearest veterinarian.

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

How is your dog this evening? Did he suffer any problems after eating all of his preventatives? Do you have any more questions for me?

Also, if you would consider rating our conversation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Dr. Amanda