Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Experience:  Practicing small animal veterinarian for 17 years.
53976849

My 10lb Toy Fox Terrier just ate a PreserVison pill Formula

Customer Question

My 10lb Toy Fox Terrier just ate a PreserVison pill Formula 2With Vit C 250 mg, Vit E 200 IU, Zinc 40 mg, Copper 1 mg, Lutein 5 mg, and Zeaxanthin 1 mg. Is she going to be ok? Seems fine.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

Luckily there is nothing toxic in this formula to your Fox Terrier. She may have a little gi upset from the ingestion in the next 24 hours but if this occurs then please withhold food for 12 hours and begin feeding a bland diet of white rice and boiled chicken in small frequent meals. If no vomiting then please increase volume slowly while reducing frequency

I am going to double check dosages as a precaution of the Vitamin E so please bear with me but wanted to get you the initial information

Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.

OK it looks like we should be alright :)

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both! I am online another 30 minutes this evening

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!

If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Altman..." or "Dogdoc4u..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!