Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My dog got in the greenies bag and ate quite a few 't know

Customer Question

my dog got in the greenies bag and ate quite a few don't know how many. It's a cattle dog and weighs about 24 lbs. What should I look for - can it hurt her
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

HI this is DRB. I am glad to help you with this. She can have either diarrhea or she could develop and obstruction. If she gets diarrhea it will most likely be self limiting. If she develops and obstruction you will know because she won't feel well, appetite will drop and she will start vomiting. If she has no vomiting and her appetite continues to be good then you are probably out of the woods. If vomiting starts you should have her evaluated at an ER.

Please hit rate my service and if you have any follow up questions will be glad to get back to you. Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if I can assist you further. I want you to be satisfied with my service. Thank you very much, DRB