Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My dog is 18 years old and recently has lost quite a bit of

Customer Question

My dog is 18 years old and recently has lost quite a bit of weight and is losing her hair, she walks around like she is lost and doesn't know what to do. She has been eating and has been drinking a lot of water. Is she having a shut down of her vital organs???
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before.Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Do you think she is eating as much as usual?

What does her stool look like?

Is she passing watery/dilute or larger volumes of urine?