Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a dog and cat veterinarian with a lifetime of experience in our family veterinary hospital.
23511967

My 8 week old puppy had a bath and she is still shaking (

Customer Question

My 8 week old puppy had a bath and she is still shaking ( cold) 2 hours later
Im worried she is sick
She didnt want her lunch but chowed down her dinner because i put egg yolk in it
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Lexi. I'm so sorry she's got you worried, but glad you're looking for the information you need to help her.

So I may know that we're properly online and that you're available to discuss your question, please type in a short reply.

Rest assured you'll have my complete attention after you do this and that you'll receive a complete, accurate, honest, and up-to-date answer to your question. My goal is to be as helpful as possible and to earn a good rating from you. Without your good rating, I receive no compensation for helping you, so it's important to me.

Just type in what you want to say and click REPLY. I'll be standing by.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

It looks like you are not currently online and available to discuss your question about Lexie. I'm so sorry I missed the opportunity to have a live conversation with you and answer your question to your satisfaction. I will OPT OUT now so your question will be available to other experts when you return online and are available to chat.

Thank you.

Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there - I'm Dr. Sara. How is Lexie feeling now? I sure hope that she's improved - if not, please let us know.

Little ones can sometimes get low blood sugar that can cause them to shiver too - placing a little karo or corn syrup on her gums can provide a little sugar. Otherwise it's just a matter of keeping her warm until she dries. Please let us know how she's feeling :)

~Dr. Sara