petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience caring for dogs and cats
21300550

Since I got home from work my female french bulldog had

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Karen, since I got home from work my female french bulldog had noticeable hives. I gave Benadryl and tried to get her to sleep. She is panting with high respiratory rate and has warm, red rash to belly and ears. Constantly licking paws( paw part has even ongoing.) I have spent a fortune at the vet for decreased appetite and activity. All blood and X-rays were normal. Please help! She is 15 months old. Thank you
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance.

Hopefully by now you have been able to get Alice some relief and have had success in getting her to eat. If you are still needing advice and you give me an update, I would be happy to try to comment further.