Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My dog just ate a jar of coconut oil. She is a 75 pound

Customer Question

My dog just ate a jar of coconut oil. She is a 75 pound golden retriever. Should I take her to the emergency vet hospital so they can make her vomit the contents up?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before.Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How big was the jar?

Has it been <2 hours?

How is she just now?