Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

My dogs limps on s left paw.

Customer Question

My dogs limps on his left paw.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Terra. I'm so sorry she's limping and has you worried, but I'm glad you're looking for the information you need.

Can you please tell me what your question is, and I'll do my best to provide you with a thorough, accurate, honest, and up-to-date answer. Just type in what you want to say then click REPLY or SEND.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

It appears you are not currently online and available to discuss your situation with Terra. I'm sorry I missed my opportunity to have a live conversation with you and find out what information you are looking for in regards ***** *****'s lameness.

I will OPT OUT now so your question will be available to other experts when you return online.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When she jumps, up she limps on her left paw, we check it out and their seems to be no cuts or no damage to the paw.
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

Is this her front paw or back paw?