Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Hi, I'm a licensed veterinarian and I'll be happy to help.
I do not believe there will be any serious adverse effects from a one-time overdose of Vetmedin. It is possible that you might see some weakness, lethargy, or restlessness, but overall I do not think it's likely that anything serious will result.
Of course, as with any overdose, close observation for 24 hours is definitely recommended, and if anything seems unusual, a veterinary examination will be safest.