Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

I have a yorkie and he had fleas which I took care of with

Customer Question

I have a yorkie and he had fleas which I took care of with medication. however, his belly looks so grimey and has areas of brown coloration that looks like it could be washed off but doesn't? I have used Dawn without success. what should i do
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Does it look like brown/black spots or patches? Is it raised at all?

Any redness around these areas?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr,Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Dexter. How is everything going?
nekovet