Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My lab started developing red in s lower eye. Are warm water

Customer Question

my lab started developing red in his lower eye. Are warm water compresses all I can do at home? He isn't phased by it but if its an infection Id like to do what I can at home. (Sunday) until i can get him to vet for meds?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am afraid that the expert you have requested is not currently available. Still I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Is it just one eye that is affected? Is it the lower lid that is inflamed or the eyeball itself?

Any discharge ? What color?

Is he rubbing or itching the eye?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr,Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
nekovet