Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified
Experience:  15 yrs in practice, specialist canine/feline medicine
20970409

I think my dog swallowed one of my gh blood pressure pills

Customer Question

I think my dog swallowed one of my high blood pressure pills which I dropped on the floor.
what should I do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am Dr. Joey. Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 15 years of experience. I look forward to working with you.

In order to determine if this is a problem or not, please let me know the exact name of the medication and the strength (mg).

As well, how much does Maggie weigh?

Expert:  Dr. Joey replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Maggie. How is everything going?
Dr. Joey
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am disappointed in this system. I received an email that a vet would respond within a day. That is not acceptable in this situation. I took my dog to the local vet where she was examined. She is doing fine now. I will not recommend this system nor will I ever use it again.