Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.
36050890

THE VETS OFF ICE SAYS THE FUNGUS THAT MY DOG HAS IS CONIDIA.

Customer Question

THE VETS OFF ICE SAYS THE FUNGUS THAT MY DOG HAS IS CONIDIA. SHE HAS BLACK SKIN INFECTIONS ON HER BELLY, UNDER HER LEGS AND ARMS. NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING TO GET RID OF THEM. THE DESCRIPTIONS OF CONIDIA I READ ONLINE DO NOT SEEM RELEVANT TO THESE SYMPTOMS.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Roxie. Please type in a short response so I know you are available to chat and understand how the website works.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I can understand how upsetting it must be fore you that Roxie's skin isn't getting any better in spite of the things you have already tried. I'm hopeful I can help you with that.

Before I type in a lengthy reply, I want to make sure you understand how the website works and that you will eventually need to give me a good rating before I receive any compensation for my time in helping you. Then I will do my best to earn that good rating.

This is important, because the situation you are describing can be quite complicated.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

(waiting for your reply before typing more)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want to continue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WEBSITE NOT RESPONDING. I WANT TO CONTINUE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CONTINUE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WEBSITE NOT RESPONDING. I WISH TO CONTINUE 4TH MESSAGE TO YOU.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I am here.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I cannot take a phone call right now. I can chat, however.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

The treatments you have described make it sound like Roxie is also being treated for allergies. Is this something that has been discussed with you?

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out now so you can try to get an expert who can take a live phone call.