jadedangel57
jadedangel57, owner
Experience:  breeder/ vet assistant.
2361900

HOW MUCH IT COST TO HAVE CATARACTS REMOVED FFROM MY DOGGIE

Customer Question

HOW MUCH IT COST TO HAVE CATARACTS REMOVED FFROM MY DOGGIE BISHON FRISE
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  jadedangel57 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

Cost vary widely from state to state and even vet to vet. There is also more than just the surgery to consider as well such as initial examination, ultrasound, medication and hospitalization as well as the actual surgery and anesthesia and post op care. In some states it can be approximatedly $3000 with no complications. You can read more on the surgery here:

http://www.eyedvm.com/eyeinfo-cataract.html

It is best to read up on the surgery and call around to local canine ophthalmologists and request a quote. Be sure to ask what is includied in the quote such as pre-op tests, medications, hospitalization and post op care and exams.

I hope this information is helpful to you. If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to press the reply to expert or continue conversation button so I can address any issues you still have . If you do find this helpful, please take this opportunity to rate my answer.