Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of experience as a small animal veterinarian
14018973

Is it ok dog to eat Grass Saver biscuits? These help to stop

Customer Question

Is it ok for my dog to eat Grass Saver biscuits? These help to stop yellow spots in your lawn from their urine. I just want to know if they are safe for my dogs to eat.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I've been a veterinarian for 15 years. Thank you for your question. If Maggie doesn't have any underlying health issues that require a veterinary specific diet only or if she doesn't have any underlying dietary sensitivities, then it should be ok to give her the Grass Saver biscuits. They honestly are going to be similar to any other treat that you may get at the pet store in that every once in a great while, there might be a dog out there that is a little more sensitive to them and may have nausea or some diarrhea when taking them. You can try them and see how she likes them and then go from there.