Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005
15015521

My boxer is nine years old he's been last two hours s food

Customer Question

My boxer is nine years old he's been for the last two hours his food water then he walks around and licks the floor all over the place he continually does this what do I do
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

Let me understand. I could not tell from the way your question was written. What is he doing with his food and water? And he is licking the floor? Any drooling? Any chance he was exposed to drugs or toxins?