petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience caring for dogs and cats
21300550

I have a 3yr old Staffordshire Terrier. She was fine when

Customer Question

I have a 3yr old Staffordshire Bull Terrier. She was fine when she went to bed. During the night she woke up and acted like she was scared. We checked and everything was fine in the house. This morning she can barely walk and will not play or move unless she is forced to.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance.

Does she seem weak or painful?

Do you think she can see?

Can you check her gums and see if they are nice and pink and does the color come back quickly when you press on them? Are they wet or tacky?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.