petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience caring for dogs and cats
21300550

My dog is peeing blood and panting - she has been taking an

Customer Question

My dog is peeing blood and panting - she has been taking an antibiotic - her symptoms started after a routine visit to a vein Arian for annual shots and teeth cleaning - she stayed the day at the vets and they put her to sleep for teeth cleaning -
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance.

Can you help me to better understand the timeline of her problems? How long after the vet visit did she start to have blood in her urine?

Have you informed your vet about this already?

Are the antibiotics for the bloody urine or for some other reason?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.