brisadog
brisadog,
Experience:  dasdasd
25524280

My Keeshond, Peyton has been treated liver values. Abdominal

Customer Question

My Keeshond, Peyton has been treated for elevated liver values. Abdominal ultrasound indicated a mottled liver and unorganized debris in the gall bladder. He was prescribed Denamarin, Ursodiol, Metronidazole, Liver chews and Tramadol. (He is 10 years old and has arthritis. Also food allergies and is on Apoquel) He has been having laser treatments for the hip pain. Last Wednesday, Diarrhea started. He was seen by our Vet on Thursday. By Friday, the diarrhea was intense and he was vomiting. I took him to Blue Pearl ER vet in Brandon FL. I was told to discontinue the Denamarin. He was prescribed Metocloparamide for the vomiting. He still has diarrhea. I have been giving him chicken/rice and small amounts of water. Holiday week-end. Now what?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can help you with your question today. Has Peyton stopped vomiting now?

Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
Hi Susan,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Peyton. How is everything going?
Dr. Susan