Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.
36050890

I wanted to let you know that Brandi is doing so much

Customer Question

I wanted to let you know that Brandi is doing so much better. We are ready for the last Imodium treatment. I fully understand that she is elderly and that we are living on borrowed time but I do appreciate the time and effort you have given us and I truly
think that we will have her for a awhile longer.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I am so glad to hear this update. Thank you so very much for taking the time to send this to me. I'm also really relieved she is doing better. I'm happy she has you to look after her.

Keep up the good work, and remember to ask for me if you have any questions in the future!

Thank you!

Dr. Jo

Please do remember to give me a good rating if you are happy with the service I've provided.

Thank you.