Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

I have a havanese & past years spontaneously & after

Customer Question

Hi , I have a havanese & for the past years spontaneously & after excessive running he trembles, hunches his back like a cat - I think it's spasms, cramps, & he has difficulty walking. Hin legs especially but also front legs. It lasts 1-2 minutes. He comes to you for attention. Then it passes & he is 'chipper' & fine. I have videoed these episodes & plan on showing our vet. When I described same to her, she said it's probably nothing as labs were ok. The next step would be imaging.
Thank you in advance.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I would very much like to see the video. You'll need to upload it to an external site such as YouTube and then give me the link to it. Remember not to mark it as private.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will let you know when I upload the video . thank you.

Thank you.